Programs and Partnerships
Child Guidance Center is a private, not-for-profit organization and charitable contributions are tax deductible. The Center relies on partnerships with the community to provide services to children and families. Support from individuals, corporations and foundations ensure that we will be able to continue to provide services to families in Northeast Florida.
There are many ways you can become involved and make a difference in the lives of children we serve.
Child Guidance Center sponsors an Annual William G. Lockwood Memorial Back-to-School Supply Drive in which we give up to 500 children a bag filled with the necessary items for going back to school.
Donations of items necessary for our operations are always appreciated.
We are asking for your help and contributions toward making this a memorable holiday season for our clients.
You can help us help others by donating your time.
Spread the Word
Encourage your employer to "adopt" Child Guidance Center clients during the holidays.
Have the staff at Child Guidance Center sponsor a brown bag seminar at your office about a child related topic that interests you and your co-workers.
- Designate Child Guidance Center for your United Way Contribution.
Invest in the Future of a Child
- Honor a person or special occasion by making a contribution to Child Guidance Center.
- Honoring the memory of a friend or loved one with a memorial gift.
- Making a contribution by cash or check to support our fundraising efforts.
- Leave a gift of hope by naming Child Guidance Center in your will.
If you would like to learn more about ways you can help make a difference in the life of a child, call us at (904) 448-4700 extension 112.